Pergo 880: Grout Cleaning
- Use to sponge off cement grouts
- Rapidly cleans surplus grout
- Works on sawn or cropped surfaces
- Leaves a tidy and uniform joint
- For external paving areas
- Saves up to 70% on time & labour
The Pergo 880 Grout cleaning machine for larger projects. It uses a continuous sponge band that is fed through a water bucket and rollers. The excess sludge and water are squeezed out leaving the sponge clean to repeat the cycle.
Perfect for use with grouted joints on sawn or cropped natural stone, blocks, pavers or flagstones. Grout slurry is poured into the joints and the petrol powered Pergo 880 machine is passed across the newly grouted area quickly and effectively, leaving the surface clean.