Weiss Onex Concentrate: Algae Stain Remover
Removes stains caused by algae and the slippery green surface coating and organic stains found on shaded areas of paving, paths or patios and below trees. Also effective on roofs, walls and balconies.
Staining progressively disappears over a few days following treatment and active protection remains for months. Surface residues can be washed off with water or they will be removed naturally by weather and rainfall.
pH Value: ~7-9
Density: 1.0 g/cm³ at 20°C
For all types of natural stone, brick and concrete, with smooth or textured surfaces.
How to use:
- Dilute 1:20 for removal of stubborn stains or 1:50 when used for mild cleaning and prevention of fresh staining.
- Apply to a dry surface at a temperature of 10-25C using a watering can or a sprayer. No scrubbing required.
- Do not apply to a hot surface.
- Do not apply when rain is expected within four hours following treatment.
- Do not apply directly to nearby plant foliage, run-off following treatment is harmless.
- Dry, treated areas may be walked on after four hours.
- Approximately 5 square metres per litre of diluted product. (1:50)
- 1 litre of product treats approximately 100 - 250 sqm
Stored in the original sealed container in a cool, frost-free place Onex Concentrate will last for at least 12 months after delivery.