Weiss Stain Protect Pro: Protection
A post-construction impregnator for natural stone, porcelain and precast concrete paving elements. Forming a transparent and breathable finish to the paving unit to which oil, grease and debris are unable to adhere too.
Creates an easy to clean pavement surface enabling moisture vapour to pass through normally. Paving is easier to clean, reducing long-term maintenance costs. No change to surface structure, appearance, slip resistance or colour.
How it works:
StainProtect Profi bonds tenaciously within the pores beneath a pavement surface, forming a transparent and breathable, highly resilient subsurface system to which oil, grease, dirt and even chewing gum are unable to adhere strongly to. This creates and easy to clean pavement surface through which moisture vapour can pass normally. The paving is simply easier to clean which reduces long-term maintenance costs.
- For all-natural, man-made and polished acid-resistant paving elements
- Interior and exterior use
- Long durability
- Resin, polymer & solvent-free
Colour: slightly yellow
pH Value: ~5,6
Density: 1.1 g/cm³ at 20°C
- 1-litre plastic bottles
- 5-litre plastic bottles
- 10-litre plastic bottles
Store in the original sealed container in a cool/frost-free place for up to 12 months after purchase.
Approximately 5 - 10 m² / Litre.
Apply 1-2 coats max. depending on paving unit porosity.
How to use:
- Test a small area beforehand to ensure the finished result is satisfactory.
- WEISS Stain Protect Pro is applied to the upper surface of clean, stain-free, dry paving elements to protect against day to day staining.
- Do not dilute.
- Apply when the surface is between 5-25°C.
- Apply evenly using a 4" to 6" brush, sponge or paint roller to a dry and clean surface.
- Avoid coating sides and base of paving element.
- Remove excess liquid using cloth or squeegee.
- Treated surfaces may be walked on after 2 hours.
- Full protection develops within 2-4 days.
Previously known as Weiss Stain Protect Profi.