Weiss Resin & Paint Remover
Steadily breaks down the chemical compound found in acrylic polymer, solvent or water based products. Strips out old fashioned stone sealants, polish, paints, graffiti, felt tip pens and all similar chemicals from stone surfaces. Does not work on 2 part epoxy.
How it works:
Resin and Paint Remover is a safer and more environmentally-friendly alternative to solvent based cleaners and paint strippers.
Less aggressive and more manageable to use, Resin and Paint Remover can remove several layers of paint with only a single application. Less volatile than old fashioned solvent based products, Resin and Paint Remover steadily draws out deep stains whether acrylic polymer, solvent or water based.
- For all types of paving elements.
- Dissolves stone sealers, epoxy grout haze, polish, paints, graffiti and felt tip pens.
Density: 1.09 g/cm³ at 20°C
- 1-litre plastic bottles
- 5-litre plastic bottles
- 10-litre plastic bottles
Weiss Resin & Paint Remover will keep for 12 months from the delivery date in its original packaging if stored between 10°C to 30°C.
Approximately 5-10 m² per 1 litre, dependent upon the extent of staining and porosity of the surface.
How to use:
- Test a small area beforehand to ensure the finished result is satisfactory.
- Ensure adequate ventilation if working in enclosed spaces.
- Apply when the surface is dry and do NOT dilute.
- Do not apply to hot surfaces or sensitive materials such as rubber, PVC and painted surfaces.
- Liberally apply an even coat over the area to be treated using a chemical resistant brush. Do NOT use a nylon brush.
- Treat the area for a minimum of 20 minutes up to 2 hours depending on the type of contaminant. Solvent sealants or epoxy resins may require 2 hours.
- Agitate the wet surface frequently using a hard brush.
- Do not allow Weiss Resin & Paint Remover to dry out on the surface, add more to maintain wetness.
- For very heavily contaminated surfaces the treatment may be repeated if desired.
- Wash using Weiss Professional Paving Cleaner with water.