Weiss Professional Paving Cleaner
Used for routine cleaning of all types of natural stone, porcelain and concrete paving elements.
It removes general hard and soft staining associated with daily life including oil, grease, grime and rubber. Ideal for both general cleaning and intensive spot cleaning. It Releases the hold of organic and inorganic contaminants with the pavement.
- Acid-free Concentrate
- Biologically Safe
- All natural and man-made paving elements
- Removes stubborn dirt and grime
- Suitable for all types of surfaces
- Professional cleaning for paving elements
Colour: slightly yellow
pH Value: 7.5 at 1:20 dilution; ~8 undiluted
Density: 1.05 g/cm³ at 20°C
Contains: Surfactants non-ionic <5%, anionic and preservative.
- 1-litre plastic bottles
- 5-litre plastic bottles
- 10-litre plastic bottles
Grundreiniger will keep for 12 months from the delivery date in its original packaging and kept frost free.
|Coverage Approximate coverage, dependent on type of surface and extent of staining|
|Dilution ratio of parts Professional Paving Cleaner to water||Location and type of use||Area per litre of diluted product (per litre)|
|1:1||Spot cleaning stubborn stains||3 - 5m²|
|1:10||Heavily soiled areas||5 - 15m²|
|1:20||Infrequent maintenance cleaning||10 - 30m²|
|1:50||Regular maintenance cleaning & cleaning new surfaces prior to applying Stain Protect Pro||25 - 75m²|
How to use:
- WEISS Professional Paving Cleaner should be diluted with warm water.
- 1:50 dilution for routine cleaning
- 1:1 for intensive spot cleaning
- Apply liberally to surface,
- Agitate with a non-metallic brush or pad, then rinse well with water.
- Do not allow Professional Paving Cleaner to dry on the surface