Weiss Oil & Grease Stain Remover
A paste that removes deep and stubborn stains from all types of concrete, porcelain and natural paving elements.
Solvents attract oil and other contaminants which have migrated beneath the surface level of the paving. Ideal for oil, grease, candle wax, mastic, bitumen or solvents and BBQ grease.
- Gently removes deep stains without damaging the surface
- Spirits away stains otherwise impossible to remove in one process
- Effective for a wide variety of substrates – natural stone, concrete and gypsum
Odour: light solvent
Contains: Naphtha (petroleum), hydrotreated light. Flammable liquid and vapour.
- 250g tin
- 750g tin
Store in the original sealed container in cool/frost-free place for up to 12 months.
How to use:
- Remove surface residues using a scraper.
- Apply when the surface is dry.
- Apply paste onto the area to be cleaned at a thickness of not less than 5 mm.
- Allow the paste to dry to a crust (may take 3 - 6 hours, longer in some conditions).
- The remaining dry crust, containing the residues of oil, solvents and bitumen, should be swept away and disposed of. If necessary, repeat the treatment.
- Use Weiss Professional Paving Cleaner to clean and remove any remaining fine white powder.