Weiss Install Protect
A pre-construction protection impregnator for paving elements. It offers short to medium term protection during the installation and the jointing process. Protecting the paving elements against common stains associated with construction sites such as oil, diesel and cement. No change to surface structure, appearance, slip resistance or colour.
- Protects pourous paving elements against staining during construction
- Delays drying of surface mortar residue
- Ideal for high absorbent paving elements
- Jointing is easier and safer
- No colour change
- Oil repellent
Colour: slightly yellow
pH Value: ~7,5
Density: 1.1 g/cm³ at 20°C
- 1-litre plastic bottles
- 5-litre plastic bottles
- 10-litre plastic bottles
Weiss INSTALL will keep for 12 months from the date of delivery if stored in its original packaging and kept frost free.
Approximately 5-10 m² per 1 litre is dependent upon the porosity of the surface.
How to use:
- Test a small area beforehand to ensure the finished result is satisfactory.
- Weiss Install Protect can be applied to the upper surface of new paving elements before they are laid or applied to thoroughly cleaned surfaces before grouting.
- Apply when the surface is between 5 - 25°C.
- Do not dilute.
- Apply evenly using a 4" to 6" brush, sponge or paint roller to a dry and clean surface.
- Avoid coating sides and base of paving element.
- Remove excess product using a cloth.
- Laying may be carried out 5 - 10 minutes after application if applicable or if jointing / grouting the user should allow to dry for a minimum of 2 hours.