Weiss Colour Enhancer
A wet-look colour enhancer for natural stone, porcelain and precast concrete paving elements. Providing a breathable high resilient subsurface stain protection against marks made by grease, oils, fats, fast food, tyre rubber and footwear.
- Wet look
- For all types of paving elements
- Long lasting protection
- No change to the surface structure or slip resistance
- Interior & exterior use
- Silicone based
pH Value: n/a
Density: 1.0 g/cm³ at 20°C
- 1-litre plastic bottles
- 5-litre plastic bottles
- 10-litre plastic bottles
Store in the original sealed container in cool/frost-free place for up to 12 months after delivery.
- Approximately 5-10 m² per 1 litre is dependent upon the porosity of the surface.
- Highly absorbent sandstone: ~ 1-5 m² per 1 litre
- Honed granite: ~15-20 m² per 1 litre
How to use:
- Test a small area beforehand to ensure the finished result is satisfactory. This product may allow for a second application on porous paving elements ONLY.
- Shake well before use and do not dilute.
- Apply to the upper surface of clean, stain free, dry paving elements to protect against day to day staining.
- Apply when the surface is between 5-25°C.
- Apply evenly using a brush, roller or sprayer.
- Avoid coating sides and base of paving element.
- Remove excess liquid using cloth or squeegee.
- Treated surfaces may be walked on after 2 hours.
- Full protection develops within 2-4 days.