tufftop - Jointing mortar
- Self compacting jointing slurry mortar
- Four colours available, Natural Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Beige
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of BS7533-101, Table 12, for Type 25 and Type 40 jointing mortars.
- For paved areas in; natural stone, granite, concrete and porcelain paving units
- Extremely high durability and low maintenance
- Polymer and resin free
- Easy to clean
A High Performance Type 40, Optimal Viscosity Jointing Mortar.
tufftop is a market leading high performance Type 40 self-compacting, free flowing, slurry grout applied jointing mortar.
tufftop is formulated for use in modular pavements subject to traffic categories 1-9.
Features and Benefits
Meets or exceeds performance requirements of BS 7533-101:2021, Table12 for Type 25 and Type 40 jointing mortars.
Optimal viscosity provides excellent workability at application, reducing water usage while ensuring high performance characteristics are maintained.
Self-compacting characteristics provide tufftop with ability to penetrate and fill the most irregular voids and joints down to 3mm width.
Non-staining: polymer and resin free.
An elastic modulus optimised to continually absorb thermal and traffic induced stresses during the entire design life, resulting in pavements with exceptional durability, when used in combination with Steintec bonding and bedding mortars.
Declaration of performance EN13813-2002, CT C45 F6 B1.5, A15.
tufftop - (Uniclass 2015) Pr 20 31 53 60 Paving Jointing Mortars
Fill in the boxes to find out exactly how much you will need.