tuffset G - Specialist mortar
A specialist multi-purpose paving mortar.
tuffset G can be used for top to bottom reinstatement of an entire paving structure.
Ideal for overnight rapid repairs and raised traffic tables. Capable of being subjected to heavy trafficking in 3 hours.
Use as a high-speed early strength gain bedding mortar. Suitable for three hour trafficking at 20°C.
Mixed as a high adhesion slurry paste, for application with a trowel or stiff brush.
Add water to tuffset G and use a twin paddle mixer or forced action mixer to produce a highly plastic, pourable jointing grout.
As Rapid / overnight
Renewal of an entire paving structure.
- Ready for heavy traffic within 3 hours
- 30-70mm bedding depth
- Multi-purpose: bedding, priming, jointing, emergency repairs & filling around gully and manhole frames in carriageways
- Available in three colours, Natural Grey, Mid Grey & Dark Grey
- Free of chemical admixtures, polymers & resins
- Exceeds BS7533-101 requirements for bedding, jointing and priming mortars
tuffset G - (Uniclass 2015) Pr 20 31 53 60 Paving Jointing Mortars and Pr 20 31 53 61 Paving Laying Course Mortars