Pergo 200RS: Slimline Grout Cleaning
- Sponges off cement grouts
- Rapidly cleans surplus grout
- Works on sawn or cropped surfaces
- Leaves a tidy and uniform joint
- For external paving areas
- Saves up to 70% on time & labour
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Smaller for narrow areas
The Slimline Pergo 200RS uses a thinner continuous sponge band that is fed through a water bucket and rollers.
Constructed around a welded steel frame and powered by an 110V electric motor, the excess sludge and water are squeezed out leaving the sponge clean to repeat the cycle.
Perfect for use with grouted joints on sawn or cropped natural stone, blocks, pavers or flagstones. Grout slurry is poured into the joints and the Pergo 200RS machine is passed across the newly grouted area, cleaning quickly and effectively.
Similar in style to the classic Pergo 880, this machine is smaller, lighter and environmentally friendly. Excellent for smaller areas or joints which run along the area where a wall meets the floor.