Weiss Resi-Clean: Sealants and Graffiti
- Category: Paving Care - Cleaning
Resi-Clean strips out old fashioned stone sealants, polish, paints, graffiti, felt tip pens and all similar things. Approximately 5-10 m² per 1 litre dependent upon the porosity of the surface.
How it works:
Resi-Clean is a safer and more environmentally-friendly alternative to solvent based cleaners and paint strippers.
Less aggressive and more manageable to use, Resi-Clean can remove several layers of paint with only a single application. Less volatile than old fashioned solvent based products, Resi-Clean steadily draws out deep stains whether acrylic polymer, solvent or water based.
- Low odour
- Solvent free
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive
- Free of hydrocarbons
Density: 1.09 g/cm³ at 20°C
- 1-litre plastic bottles
- 5-litre plastic bottles
- 10-litre plastic bottles
Resi-Clean will keep for 12 months from the delivery date in its original packaging if stored between 10°C to 30°C.
Approximately 5-10 m² per 1 litre, dependent upon the extent of staining and porosity of the surface.
How to use:
- Ensure adequate ventilation if working in an enclosed space.
- Apply when the surface is dry and frost-free. Do not apply to hot surfaces. Sensitive materials such as rubber, PVC and painted surfaces should be protected.
- If in doubt, make a small test in an inconspicuous area.
- Do not dilute.
- Liberally apply an even coat over the area to be treated using a brush. Do not apply using a spray.
- A minimum of 20 minutes should be allowed for Resi-Clean to act, longer if required: Solvent based sealants and paints might require 30-60 minutes. Epoxy resin based sealants and glues might require 1-2 hours.
- Agitate the wet surface frequently using a scrubbing brush to loosen contaminants and enable Resi-Clean to access freshly exposed surface layers. Do not allow Resi-Clean to dry out on the surface.
- Re-apply as necessary to keep the surface being treated in a wet condition.
- For very heavily contaminated surfaces the treatment may be repeated if desired.
- To remove residual waste use WEISS Grundreiniger pH neutral detergent and water.