Weiss RCI: Rust Cleaner
- Category: Paving Care - Cleaning
Removes deep rust stains from hard stones, such as granite and acid-resistant materials, ceramic tiles and terracotta. Prevents re-formation of rust.
RCI allows the removal of rust staining from natural stone surfaces, both internal and external. Suitable for most types of granite and some sandstones, also acid resistant man-made paving and flooring elements such as ceramic tiles and terracotta.
Not for use with limestone, marble and some types of sandstones.
Colour: watery clear
pH Value: ~2
Density: 1.1 g/cm³ at 20°C
- 1-litre plastic bottles
- 5-litre plastic bottles
- 10-litre plastic bottles
12 months from delivery date if stored in its original packaging. Keep frost free.
5-10 m² per 1 litre, dependent on the extent of staining and porosity of the surface.
How to use:
- The surface to be treated must be dry and clean.
- Apply RCI undiluted when the surface is between 5-25°C.
- Allow it to act for at least 30 minutes and for up to 5 hours.
- Do not allow the surface to become dry.
- Add more product to maintain wetness.
- Rinse copiously with water to remove all traces of contamination.
- Finally wash with WEISS Grundreiniger.
- After cleaning, impregnation with WEISS StainProtect PROFI is recommended to obtain additional long-term protection against new staining.