Weiss Install: Protection
- Category: Paving Care - Protection
WEISS INSTALL is a pre-construction protection product for natural stone and precast concrete paving elements.
INSTALL helps protect paving elements against common stains associated with construction sites; such as oil, diesel and cement.
Pre-construction protection for natural stone and precast concrete paving Elements, Weiss Install provides protection for highly absorbent surfaces at risk of discoloration from construction site contaminants such as diesel and hydraulic oil.
Rinsing away mortar residue after jointing is made easier, reducing the need for acid cleaners.
Post-construction impregnation may be affected using StainProtect PROFI.
How it works:
Weiss Install forms a transparent and breathable, highly resilient subsurface system to which construction site contaminants such as cement and oil are unable to adhere strongly. The surface is simply easier to clean, reducing both risk and labour costs.
- Protects delicate materials before and during construction
- Protects against cement based staining
- No waxes, silicon or resins
- Water based technology
- Oil repellent
- Allows post-construction impregnation
Colour: slightly yellow
pH Value: ~7,5
Density: 1.1 g/cm³ at 20°C
- 1-litre plastic bottles
- 5-litre plastic bottles
- 10-litre plastic bottles
Weiss INSTALL will keep for 12 months from the date of delivery if stored in its original packaging and kept frost free.
Approximately 10-20 m² per 1 litre dependent upon the porosity of the surface.
How to use:
- WEISS INSTALL is applied to the upper surface of new paving elements before they are laid.
- Apply when the surface is between 5-25°C.
- Do not dilute.
- Mix well before use.
- Apply evenly using a brush, roller or mop to a dry and clean surface.
- Avoid coating sides and base of paving element.
- Remove excess liquid using cloth or squeegee.
- Laying may be carried out immediately.
- Jointing should be performed after two hours.