Weiss CSR: Cement Stain Remover
- Category: Paving Care - Cleaning
Cement Stain Remover removes cement stains from internal and external natural stone surfaces. Suitable for most types of granite and acid-resistant natural stone and man-made paving and flooring elements such as ceramic tiles and terracotta. Do not use CSR on marble, limestone and some types of sandstone.
How it works:
- This product is a blend of acid and surfactants, which act quickly to dissolve surface cement residues and hold them in solution. The cement residue suspension is rinsed away.
- CSR Cement Stain Remover is specifically formulated to work with hard natural stone and concrete paving and, unlike some generic acid cleaners, does not contain colorants or other additives that may stain surfaces.
- After using CSR, thoroughly clean surfaces with water and Grundreiniger. A water-based impregnator such as StainProtect PROFI may be used to guard against future staining.
- Economical and effective cleaning of cement residue after construction
- Removes cement staining and efflorescence
Colour: Watery clear
Odour: Mild acidic
Density: ~1.3g/cm³ at 20°C
How to use:
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Brush or spray neat Cement Stain Remover (CSR) on the affected area.
- Constantly brush the affected area vigorously until the stain has gone.
- A second application may be needed for stubborn stains.
- Do not allow CSR to dry on the surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water after cleaning.
- Don't dilute CSR
- CSR is an acid-based cleaner. Always test an inconspicuous area beforehand. Do not use CSR on marble, limestone and some types of sandstone.