Weiss Grundreiniger: General Cleaning
Grundreiniger may be used for routine cleaning of all types of natural stone and concrete pavements. It removes general traffic stains such as oil, grease, grime and rubber. Ideal for general cleaning or intensive spot cleaning.
How it works:
Releases the hold of organic and inorganic contaminants with the pavement surface, binding particles and liquid soiling strongly within the water used for cleaning, so preventing re-contamination of the surface during the cleaning process.
- Ph neutral
- Solvent free
- Biologically safe
- Low odour in use
- Effective at high dilution rates
- Not affected by hardness of water
- Will not damage or degrade impregnators
Colour: slightly yellow
pH Value: 7.5 at 1:20 dilution; ~8 undiluted
Density: 1.05 g/cm³ at 20°C
- 1-litre plastic bottles
- 5-litre plastic bottles
- 10-litre plastic bottles
Grundreiniger will keep for 12 months from the delivery date in its original packaging. Keep frost free.
|Coverage Approximate coverage, dependent on type of surface and extent of staining|
|Dilution ratio of parts Grundreiniger to water||Location and type of use||Area per litre of diluted product (per litre)|
|1:1||Spot cleaning stubborn stains||3 - 5m²|
|1:10||Heavily soiled areas||5 - 15m²|
|1:20||Infrequent maintenance cleaning||10 - 30m²|
|1:50||Regular maintenance cleaning & cleaning new surfaces prior to applying Stain Protect Profi||25 - 75m²|
How to use:
- WEISS Grundreiniger should be diluted with warm water.
- 1:50 dilution for routine cleaning
- 1:1 for intensive spot cleaning
- Apply liberally to surface,
- Agitate with a non-metallic brush or pad, then rinse well with water.
- Do not allow Grundreiniger to dry on surface