tuffbed - Bedding mortar
A high performance fine bedding mortar pre-blended for ease of use, in smaller scale commercial, public realm and domestic projects.
tuffbed high performance fine bedding mortar is suitable for use in pavements constructed in concrete or natural stone paving units.
It is a requirement of BS7533 part 7 that 'The laying course should be frost resistant and allow the passage of water through it after it has cured.' tuffbed High Performance Fine Bedding Mortar meets this requirement and ALL other requirements of BS7533.
- Pre-blended bedding mortar in a single bag
- Suitable for shallow bedding depth of 15-50 mm
- Reduces the effect of efflorescence, frost damage and picture framing on paving
- Fully complies with BS 7533 type A and type B
- Suitable for heavily trafficked areas
- For natural stone, granite, concrete and porcelain paving units
- Ideal for domestic and smaller commercial projects
tuffbed - (Uniclass 2015) Pr 20 31 53 61 Paving Laying Course Mortars
Fill in the boxes to find out exactly how much you will need.