tufftop - Jointing mortar
tufftop is a high performance non-permeable, self compacting free flowing slurry applied jointing mortar suitable for pavements constructed in natural stone or concrete paving units.
The elastic modulus of tufftop is optimised to provide the correct supporting stiffness whilst continually absorbing the thermal and dynamic stresses inherent in bound pavements.
tufftop provides pavements with exceptional performance and durability including those in heavily trafficked environments.
- Self compacting jointing slurry mortar
- Four colours available, Natural Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Beige
- Exceeds requirements of BS 7533
- For paved areas in; natural stone, granite, concrete and porcelain paving units
- Extremely high durability and low maintenance
- Polymer and resin free
- Easy to clean
Fill in the boxes to find out exactly how much you will need.